| < September >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunming in September is very mild at 17.5 °C (63.5 °F).
- Afternoons can be really warm with average high temperatures reaching 22.5 °C (72.5 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally mild with an average low of 14.2 °C (57.6 °F).
- In September there is a range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures of 8.3 °C (14.9 °F).
- The weather in September is not exactly dry with rain once in a while. Some 121.6mm (4.8in) of water is laid down across an average of 15 days.
- In September the blue above Kunming is somewhat dreary with on average a mere 3:48 of radiant solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 11:53 long and the longest day is 12:37 long with an average length of 12:15.
- There are approximately 8:19 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 31.4% of daylight hours and cloudy 68.6% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunming September averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for September in Kunming, China
Navigate to September Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunming:
- Xichang, China - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 533 kms (331.2 miles) W
- Tengchong, China - 423.2 kms (263 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Katha, Myanmar - 648.9 kms (403.2 miles) W
- Lashio, Myanmar - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) WSW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) SW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 631.5 kms (392.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 573.6 kms (356.4 miles) S