| < November >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunming in November is quite mild at 11.3 °C (52.34 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.3 °C (63.1 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally a little cool with an average low of 6.9 °C (44.4 °F).
- In November there is a range/ variation of mean daily temperatures of 10.4 °C (18.7 °F).
- The weather in November is a little parched with periodic rain. A mere 40.1mm (1.6in) of H2O precipitates during on average 6 days.
- In November the heavens above Kunming are fair having an average of a moderate 5:50 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 10:41 long and the longest day is 11:09 long with an average length of 10:53.
- There are approximately 4:55 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 54.2% of daylight hours and cloudy 45.8% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunming November averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for November in Kunming, China
Navigate to November Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunming:
- Xichang, China - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 533 kms (331.2 miles) W
- Tengchong, China - 423.2 kms (263 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Katha, Myanmar - 648.9 kms (403.2 miles) W
- Lashio, Myanmar - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) WSW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) SW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 631.5 kms (392.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 573.6 kms (356.4 miles) S