| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunming in March is mild at 12.6 °C (54.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be warm with average high temperatures reaching 20.4 °C (68.7 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- In March the variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures is 14.9 °C (26.8 °F).
- The weather in March is droughty with seldom any rain. A paltry 16.2mm (0.6in) of H2O is dumped across an average of 4 days.
- In March the blue above Kunming is slightly sunny with on balance a pleasing 7:52 of radiant solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 11:35 long and the longest day is 12:20 long with an average length of 11:58.
- There are approximately 3:58 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 66.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 33.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunming March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Kunming, China
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunming:
- Xichang, China - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 533 kms (331.2 miles) W
- Tengchong, China - 423.2 kms (263 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Katha, Myanmar - 648.9 kms (403.2 miles) W
- Lashio, Myanmar - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) WSW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) SW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 631.5 kms (392.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 573.6 kms (356.4 miles) S