| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunming in January is a little cool at 7.6 °C (45.68 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 15.1 °C (59.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- The range/ variation of diurnal average temperatures in January is 13.6 °C (24.5 °F).
- The weather in January is droughty with vitually no rain, sleet or snow. A feeble 11.7mm (0.5in) of water descends during on average 1 day.
- In January the skies in Kunming are moderately sunny having on average a pleasing 8:07 of splendid sunlight daily.
- The shortest day is 10:36 long and the longest day is 10:58 long with an average length of 10:45.
- There are approximately 2:30 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 76.5% of daylight hours and cloudy 23.5% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunming January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Kunming, China
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunming:
- Xichang, China - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 533 kms (331.2 miles) W
- Tengchong, China - 423.2 kms (263 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Katha, Myanmar - 648.9 kms (403.2 miles) W
- Lashio, Myanmar - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) WSW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) SW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 631.5 kms (392.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 573.6 kms (356.4 miles) S