| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunming in February is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be very mild with average high temperatures reaching 17.1 °C (62.8 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 2.9 °C (37.2 °F).
- In February the variation/ range of daily mean temperatures is 14.2 °C (25.6 °F).
- The weather in February is droughty with seldom any rain. A feeble 12.4mm (0.5in) of fluid accrues across an average of 4 days.
- In February the blue above Kunming is slightly sunny with an average of a welcome 7:32 of splendid sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:59 long and the longest day is 11:34 long with an average length of 11:16.
- There are approximately 3:35 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 67.7% of daylight hours and cloudy 32.3% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunming February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Kunming, China
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunming:
- Xichang, China - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 533 kms (331.2 miles) W
- Tengchong, China - 423.2 kms (263 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Katha, Myanmar - 648.9 kms (403.2 miles) W
- Lashio, Myanmar - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) WSW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) SW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 631.5 kms (392.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 573.6 kms (356.4 miles) S