| < August >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kunming in August is somewhat warm at 19.1 °C (66.38 °F).
- Afternoons can be fairly hot with average high temperatures reaching 23.9 °C (75 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very mild with an average low of 15.9 °C (60.6 °F).
- The average diurnal temperature variation/ range in August is 8 °C (14.4 °F).
- The weather in August is dampish with rain every now and then. A sizable 205.9mm (8.1in) of liquid accrues across on average 14 days.
- In August the heavens above Kunming are a little dull having on average a mere 4:13 of intense solar radiation daily.
- The shortest day is 12:38 long and the longest day is 13:17 long with an average length of 12:58.
- There are approximately 8:37 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 32.9% of daylight hours and cloudy 67.1% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Kunming August averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for August in Kunming, China
Navigate to August Weather in Locations Surrounding Kunming:
- Xichang, China - 323.3 kms (200.9 miles) N
- Putao, Myanmar - 585.2 kms (363.7 miles) WNW
- Myitkyina, Myanmar - 533 kms (331.2 miles) W
- Tengchong, China - 423.2 kms (263 miles) W
- Bhamaw, Myanmar - 560.4 kms (348.2 miles) W
- Katha, Myanmar - 648.9 kms (403.2 miles) W
- Lashio, Myanmar - 552.1 kms (343.1 miles) WSW
- Kengtung, Myanmar - 518.7 kms (322.3 miles) SW
- Chiang Rai, Thailand - 631.5 kms (392.4 miles) SSW
- Luang Prabang, Laos - 573.6 kms (356.4 miles) S